§.1 General Provisions
1. The data administrator is Magdatom-Car T. Kaczałko with its registered office in Ujeździec Wielki 59b, 55-100 Trzebnica,
2. Entrepreneur registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 9151714156, REGON: 360028494. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
6. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
7. The service provider is the administrator of his clients' data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data as:
name, surname, email address, telephone number, IP address, date of birth, gender, country, account settings, encrypted credit card data < br> shopping history delivery information payment history We will also process the following personal data related to cookies click history navigation and browsing history 8. The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
9. Personal data is processed: a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it, and to properly implement Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
10. Any data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
11. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization is possible by e-mail at email@example.com
12. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
13. The Service Provider has the right to disclose User's personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
14. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
15. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
16. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
17. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
2. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analitics tool, which records poison user behavior on the site.
3. Our website uses the following cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used for to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the website's pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the user, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling delivery to users advertising content more tailored to their interests .twenty. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as email address, are collected only in places where the user by expressing the consent expressly consented to this .
We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.
Additional Information (photo used)
Photo by Victor Ene on Unsplash
Photo by Binara Weerasinghe on Unsplash
Photo by Logan Hansen on Unsplash
Photo by Roland Denes on Unsplash
Photo by 𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 on Unsplash