§.1 General Provisions
1. The data administrator is Magdatom-Car T.Kaczałko with its registered office in Ujeździec Wielki 59b, 55-100 Trzebnica,
2. Entrepreneur registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 9151714156, REGON: 360028494. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
5. We respect the right to privacy and care about data security. For this purpose, e.g. secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
6. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
7. The service provider is the administrator of its customers’ data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data as:
name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, date of birth, gender, country, account settings, encrypted credit card details
purchase history delivery information payment history We will also process the following personal data related to cookies click history navigation and browsing history 8. The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
9. Personal data is processed: a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it, and properly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
10. Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
11. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
13. The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
14. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
15. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the relevant provisions of law.
16. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible data security breach.
17. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
2. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website by ensuring more effective and trouble-free navigation. We monitor information about users using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the website.
3. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are used;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.20. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by completing the form.
We keep and use the above data only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
Additional Information (photos used)
Photo by Victor Ene on Unsplash
Photo by Binara Weerasinghe on Unsplash
Photo by Logan Hansen on Unsplash
Photo by Roland Denes on Unsplash
Photo by 𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 on Unsplash