§1 PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
1. The Magdatom-Car Tomasz Kaczałko online store is run by Tomasz Kaczałko entered / entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy, REGON number 360028494, NIP number 9151714156
2. These regulations are the rules for concluding remote sales contracts via the Store.
1. Consumer – a User who is a natural person making with the Entrepreneur as part of the Magdatom-Car Tomasz Kaczałko store about a legal act not directly related to his business or professional activity
2. Entrepreneur – Tomasz Kaczałko Magdatom-Car, with its registered office at Ujazdec Wielki 59b, 55-100 Trzebnica, entered / entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy, REGON number 360028494, NIP number 9151714156
3. User – any entity making purchases via the Store.
4. Store – an online store run by the Entrepreneur at https://magdatom-car.eu.
1. Company address: 55-100 Trzebnica, Ujazdiec Wielki 59b.
2. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Phone number: +48 692267938.
4. The Consumer may communicate with the Entrepreneur via the addresses and data provided in this paragraph.
§4 PRELIMINARY INFORMATION
1. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
2. The final price of the order consists of the price for the goods and the cost of delivery indicated on the Store’s website.
§5 PERFORMANCE OF THE SALES AGREEMENT
1. The User should pay the Entrepreneur for the purchased goods within 7 days or at the time of delivery of the goods – depending on the payment method selected when placing the order.
“The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media SA”
2. The User may use, among others: from the following payment methods:
Available payment methods:
Payment cards:* Visa
* Visa Electron
* Traditional bank transfer
* Transfers 24
* Cash on Delivery (Payable on delivery)
3. Detailed information on accepted payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
4. The goods will be sent by the Entrepreneur within the time limit indicated in the description of the goods, in the manner chosen by the Consumer when placing the order.
5. Delivery of goods takes place in Poland and around the world.
§6 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the Consumer came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the item
3. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Entrepreneur of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement – using the Entrepreneur’s data provided in these regulations.
4. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form provided at the end of these regulations, but it is not mandatory.
5. In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the withdrawal period expires.
6. Consequences of withdrawing from the contract:
* in the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Entrepreneur returns to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the costs of delivering the item (except for: additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Entrepreneur in the Store), immediately and in each case, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Entrepreneur was informed about the Consumer’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.;
* the Entrepreneur will return the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agreed to a different solution; in any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return;
* The entrepreneur may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until he is provided with proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first;
* The consumer should send back the goods to the entrepreneur’s address provided in these regulations immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the entrepreneur about the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period;
* The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the item;
* The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
7. If, due to their nature, items cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the item, will be included in the description of the item in the Store.
8. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contract:
* in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serving to meet his individual needs;
§7 COMPLAINT and WARRANTY
1. The entrepreneur is obliged to deliver items free from defects.
2. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Entrepreneur, the Consumer has the right to make a complaint based on the warranty regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code.
3. Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the Entrepreneur’s addresses provided in these regulations.
4. It is recommended that the complaint include, among others: a concise description of the defect, date of its occurrence, data of the Consumer submitting the complaint and the Consumer’s request in connection with the defect of the goods.
5. The Entrepreneur will respond to the Consumer’s complaint request within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Consumer’s request has been justified.
6. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address provided in §3 of the Regulations.
7. If a guarantee has been granted for the product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the product description in the Store.
§8 OUT OF JUDICIAL METHODS OF HANDLING COMPLAINTS AND SEARCHING CLAIMS
1. The consumer has the option of using, among others: With:
2. mediation conducted by the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
3. assistance of permanent consumer arbitration courts operating at the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection
§9 PERSONAL DATA
1. When making purchases in the Store, the User voluntarily provides his data that are necessary to complete the order and will be processed by the Entrepreneur for this purpose.
2. The user has the right to inspect his personal data and request their correction.
3. The administrator of personal data is the Entrepreneur.
§10 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014, the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 and the Code of Civil Procedure Act of November 17 1964
2. The sales contract concluded on the basis of these regulations applies to a specific order and is concluded in order to perform a one-time order. Each order requires separate acceptance of the regulations.
TEMPLATE OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– Entrepreneur’s data: Magdatom-Car Tomasz Kaczałko with its registered office: Ujazdec Wielki 59b, 55-100 Trzebnica, entered / entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy, REGON number 360028494, NIP number 9151714156, e-mail: shop@ dev.aldstudio.pl, phone: +48 692267938
– I / We * hereby inform / inform * about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items *
– Date of receipt – Name of consumer(s) – Address of consumer(s) – Signature of consumer(s) (only if the form is sent on paper) – Date
* delete as appropriate