Regulations of the Magdatom-Car online store Tomasz Kaczałko
§1 INITIAL PROVISIONS
1. The Magdatom-Car online store Tomasz Kaczałko is run by Tomasz Kaczałko entered / entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy, REGON No. 360028494, NIP number 9151714156
2. These regulations constitute the rules for concluding distance sales contracts concluded through the Store.
1. Consumer - a User who is a natural person making with the Entrepreneur as part of the Magdatom-Car store Tomasz Kaczałko On a legal act not related directly to his business or professional activity
2. Entrepreneur - Tomasz Kaczałko Magdatom-Car, with its registered office: Ujeździec Wielki 59b, 55-100 Trzebnica, entered / entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy, REGON No. 360028494, NIP number NIP 9151714156
3. User - any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Store - an online store run by the Entrepreneur at https://www.magdatom-car.eu.
1. Company address: 55-100 Trzebnica, Ujeździec Wielki 59b.
2. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Phone number: +48 692267938.
4. The consumer may communicate with the entrepreneur through the addresses and data provided in this paragraph.
§4 PRELIMINARY INFORMATION
1. Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
2. The final price of the order consists of the price for the goods and the delivery cost indicated on the Store's pages.
§5 PERFORMANCE OF THE SALE CONTRACT
1. The User should pay the Entrepreneur for the purchased goods within 7 days or when the goods are delivered - depending on the payment method chosen when placing the order.
"The entity providing online payment service is Blue Media S.A."
2. The user can use m. of the following payment methods:
Available payment methods:
Payment cards: * Visa
* Visa Electron
* MasterCard Electronic
* Traditional bank transfer
* Cash on delivery (Payable on delivery)
3. Detailed information on accepted payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
4. The goods will be sent by the Entrepreneur within the time specified in the description of the goods, in the manner chosen by the Consumer when placing the order.
5. The delivery of goods takes place in Poland and all over the world.
§6 RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the consumer came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer came into possession of the item
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform the Entrepreneur about his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal statement - using the trader's data provided in these regulations.
4. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form at the end of these regulations, but it is not mandatory.
5. To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
6. Consequences of withdrawal from the contract:
* in the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Entrepreneur returns to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the costs of delivery (except for: additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Entrepreneur in the Store), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Entrepreneur was informed of the Consumer's decision to exercise the right of withdrawal;
* the refund will be made by the Entrepreneur using the same payment methods as were by the Consumer used in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution; in any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return;
* The trader may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first;
* The consumer should send the goods to the entrepreneur's address given in these regulations immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the entrepreneur about withdrawal from the contract. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the goods back within 14 days;
* The consumer bears the direct cost of returning he cures;
* The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of the goods resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
7. In the event that due to their nature, items cannot be sent back by ordinary mail, this information, as well as the cost of returning the item, will be in the description of the item in the Store.
8. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the consumer in relation to the contract:
* in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
§7 COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY
1. The entrepreneur is obliged to provide goods free from defects.
2. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Entrepreneur, the Consumer has the right to make a complaint based on the warranty regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code.
3. Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the Entrepreneur's addresses given in these regulations.
4. It is recommended that the complaint include concise description of the defect, date of its occurrence, data of the Consumer submitting the complaint and the Consumer's request in relation to the defect of the goods.
5. The entrepreneur will respond to the consumer's complaint within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Consumer's request was justified.
6. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in §3 of the Regulations.
7. If a product has been granted a warranty, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the product description in the Store.
§8 EXTRAJUDICIAL WAYS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND INVESTIGATING CLAIMS
1.Consumer has the option of with
2. mediation conducted by the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
3. assistance of permanent consumer courts of arbitration operating at the Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection
§9 PERSONAL DATA
1. The User making purchases in the Store voluntarily provides his data that is necessary to complete the order and will be purpose processed by the Entrepreneur.
2. The User has the right to inspect personal data concerning him and request the correction thereof.
3. The administrator of personal data is the Entrepreneur.
§10 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014, the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 and the Code of Civil Procedure Act of November 17, 1964
2. The sales contract concluded on the basis of these regulations applies to a specific order and is concluded in order to carry out a one-off order. Each order requires a separate acceptance of the regulations.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
(this form should be filled in and sent only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Entrepreneur Data: Magdatom-Car Tomasz Kaczałko with the registered office: Ujeździec Wielki 59b, 55-100 Trzebnica entered / entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy, REGON no. 360028494, NIP no. 9151714156, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +48 692267938
- I / We * hereby inform / inform * about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items *
- Date of receipt - Name of the consumer (s) - Address of the consumer (s) - Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent in paper version) - Date
* delete as appropriate