The most common problems with the Full LED headlights of the Bmw 5 F10 F11 M5
If you see a message on your display :
- Adaptive Lichtsysteme Defekt (Adaptive lighting systems malfunction)
- Ferenlicht rechts defekt (Damaged extreme right light)
- Abblendlicht rechts defekt (Defective right dipped beam)
- Lechtweitenregulierung defekt (Defective headlight range control)
This means that one or more modules are damaged in your headlight.
The left or right headlamp has four modules per side
Below we show what they look like:
How to diagnose a fault?
- the first option is to connect the car to the BMW service computer. In this case, the computer will diagnose which module is damaged
- the second option made in home . Transferring the module from one lamp to another one, unfortunately, is associated with the fact that you have to disassemble the front bumper to be able to remove the headlights and have access to the modules
All these modules are available in our store, you can buy them individually or in whole sets, we invite you to buy, we hope that we helped you solve the problem in your car
The article was written by the Magdatom-Car company